Sunday 30 January 2011

January haul

I've given my blog a little title make-over today, fancied a bit of a change for Spring.. wonder where I got the inspiration for the font from!

I've been quite naughty and bought myself too many treats this month and I'll be doing a big ebay sale this week to try and make up for it. My VW wellies arrived on Saturday and I love them, they also smell of bubblegum which was a bit of a surprise - nice attention to detail! They also have a built sole that pushes your instep up which is great for me because I have sickle feet. My advice to anyone thinking on buying the VW Melissa shoes though is to get a size bigger - I took a chance and bought them a size too big just incase they fit like real wellie boots and they definitely come up small because the size up fits me perfectly. I don't think it would be the same with the heels though. I have my eye on a couple of others now.... uh oh!

I also bought some red patent clogs in the Kurt Geiger sale the other week, very naughty of me but Linda, who does make up on my photoshoots, showed them to me and I just had to have them. I think they'll look adorable in the spring with a skinny cropped jean and a breton top. They were about £100 off too so how could I not?

And finally I bought a cute little jacket in the H&M sale. I'm a sucker for a good jacket. 




No comments: