Saturday 1 January 2011

Eleven

Happy New Year all!

Had a great night with some great people yesterday, playing games, drinking lots of wine and having fun with sparklers. 







Soundtrack to the New Year - Yes. Our friend Josh, who is one of the few people I know who is into old classic rock and who also shares my love for Thin Lizzy, brought a great selection of music and totally got me into the 'Close to the Edge' album, so much that I bought it this morning. I have never listened to Yes a lot, only associating them with 'Owner of a Lonely Heart' so I was pleasantly suprised to find that this album has a bit of a hippy Led Zeppelin vibe to it. Particularly taken with this song, enjoy...






Resolutions for the new year (that I never stick to but always try!)

1. Be less paranoid and neurotic - stop worrying!
2. Stop thinking about other people sometimes, do whatever is best for me (meant in a non selfish way!)
3. Eat healthy food and stop wasting so much of my pitiful salary on snacks
4. Move out
5. Have even more amazing times with my friends than last year!

No comments: