Wednesday 27 April 2011

Snooze

New items are online at www.littlewing.bigcartel.com and I got some wicked new beads in the post this week so there will be some more new additions at the weekend. I wish I had more time to devote to my little venture at the moment but it's plodding along and the orders have started which is great! Have a photoshoot planned for the start of May as well which I'm looking forward to. 

I am so tired at the moment - I don't think I've ever felt this tired - almost like I'm dying at some points! And it's made my skin like a dry pizza and I feel like I'm going to fall over most of the time - but I still can't go to bed early, why is that?! I can't wait until July when I will doing this...

2 comments:

Sophie said...

i cannot WAIT to be doing this come july either! desperately need to get on a beach! x

Strawberry Freckleface said...

Yes...it sucks that there is even such a thing as NOT summer. Waste of the rest of the year.

strawberry freckleface