Monday 26 September 2011

Photoshoot-ing

I teamed up with Amy Brandon again this weekend for another photoshoot. We shot it in the grounds of Wellington College - so many beautiful backdrops to choose from.

As we were without a photographer I decided to do a bit of DIY and take them myself, which was a bit of a gamble, but I was a little bit gobsmacked at how they turned out. We're very pleased with this one and I had a lot of fun styling it. My favourite was the 60s 'dolly' look - Amy did the most amazing backcombed hair style for it which we loved and the make up is stunning.

Up next - Bridal.













Styling and Photography: eleanorputyourbootson.blogspot.com
Accessories from Little Wing
Make up and Hair styling: Amy Brandon www.amybrandon.com

It goes without saying, please don't use any of these photos without giving credits.

2 comments:

Princess and the pea x said...

Wowzers amazing xoxo

Unknown said...

gah, amazing styling! I can't wait to see the bridal shoot xxx