Monday 19 September 2011

9 to 5



In my previous job I could wear literally whatever I wanted - whereas now I have to wear 'smart' outfits. It can be a little uninspiring so I try to mix it up a bit so I don't always look boring/the same. But it does allow me to indulge in my love for masculine tailoring :). Today I went for a trouser suit with a casual tee and classic trench. Also, the Celine-esque leather bag I got for my birthday has literally been on my shoulder every day since I got it.

(Please excuse my messy room)

1 comment:

Princess and the pea x said...

Hello sweetie, thank you so much for your comment and for following my little bud of a blog. You are so right I have had a sneak peek and I just love your stuff thanks for letting me know about it. Pay day is crawling nearer so I will have to purchase something very soon.
I am following back chicken so I can keep an eye on all your feathery delights xoxo

Have a lovely day xoxo