Wednesday 7 September 2011

Fancy fancy

utfitsLast week I had to attend a formal awards ceremony with work and so it was a rush job from the desk to the event on a Friday evening. Now I don't really do 'formal', and wearing a floor length gown wasn't really an option for me so I went with a very safe black dress (I love my black) with long sleeves to counteract the short dress length and a simple clutch. It was also a good excuse to wear my new (massive - but managed to walk in them) black velvet platforms. I accessorised with my rings, frizzy hair and chipped nail varnish..!

The event was really enjoyable and Nick Hewer (Lord Sugar's right-hand man in The Apprentice) did the guest speech which was very inspiring.



If only I could have accessorised with these Miu Miu beauties...


No comments: