Monday 31 October 2011

Obligatory Halloween post

We're in - to our new house that is. Feel very overwhelmed by everything but having lived out of home for three years before I know that the feeling goes away soon enough which is reassuring. Pics to follow!

On Saturday night I went to a friend's Halloween/house warming party and it was a blast. Also great because for the first time in a long time I didn't have to drive/leave early for trains etc because they're only a five minute skip down the road! Jagerbombs all round then. 

I went as Cleopatra, very impressed with the wig I ordered on eBay. It was really good for a synthetic wig and so reasonably priced - I want to buy a load of different ones and change my hair every time I go out! My boyfriend always goes to town on fancy dress and this year was no exception - he went as Louis de Pointe de Lac from Interview With The Vampire. He looked rather scary but amazing!!

It was great that everyone at the party had made a great effort to dress up! There was the Hulk, Leela and Fry, Elliot from ET, the Mad Hatter - loads!







No comments: