Saturday 15 October 2011

Bridal Prep

I've been a bit housebound so far this weekend - plans to go to my good friend (and Little Wing model!)'s birthday party were ruined by the fact my REPLACEMENT (my first car Evelyn died recently :( ) car had to go into the garage for £350 REPAIRS! So I couldn't get anywhere - living where I do I need my car even if I'm going to get trains because I have to drive just to get the train. So that was an absolute bummer.... but....

I am moving out in two weeks! I'm sad to leave home again but also very excited - also because the location, a very convenient ten minute walk from a city station, means my transport woes will be no more! I am moving with my friend Amy (who you will have seen in my blog doing make up for Little Wing) and we've found a gorgeous three bed house with lovely old wooden floors and an exposed brick fireplace. We are turning the third bedroom into an office so I will have a Little Wing workshop space, can't wait! Anyway, that's for another post...

Today I have been prepping for the Spectacular Bridal Event, where I am showing Little Wing Bridal for the first time. It's still a project in the works but doesn't hurt to get out and about in the early stages. Lots of making and printing and trying on today...

2 comments:

Princess and the pea x said...

Stunning hun. Good luck with the bridal range bet its totally amazing
xoxo

Princess and the pea x said...

Ps sorry to hear about Evelyn may she rest in peace xxx