Wednesday 13 July 2011

Sonis-fun

We rounded off our holiday week with a day at Sonisphere Festival. Froucy and I usually do the whole weekend but as we had the holiday we just went down on the Sunday and my boyfriend's band were playing that day too. Typically, as this is Britain, it rained which added to the holiday blues, but we had a great day all the same with great food from Katie's Thai Kitchen of course (had to do a shout out for Froucy's favourite eatery!) The guys played a couple of acoustic sets and then a main set on the Jager stage, much fun. I know I sound biased but the new stuff is amazing, I encourage you all to have a listen and also check out the album when it comes out in September. Have a listen to one of the new tracks HERE.

Here's a couple of videos from the day, first one is from Gibson and the other one is my own - hence the terrible filming! Other highlights of the day were Bill Bailey doing a Rammstein version of Scarborough Fair and also Mad Dog on the Jager stage, sounded really old school which I enjoyed, so I bought their demo CD. FUN TIMES!














1 comment:

Paint it Black said...

what a fab way to end your hols love the pics and your boots in the last post are gorge I am holding out for the Topshop glitter boots I hope they do them.

The H&M fringe cardi is old I got it last year xoxo