Sunday 31 July 2011

The Bride

So I was thinking of ideas for a 'mood board' that would represent the 'Little Wing' bride (for the bridal pieces) and what immediately sprung to mind was the beautiful dress that Josephine de le Baume wore in the Jalouse wedding shoot she did with Mark Ronson...


The beautiful dress is the work of boho wedding dress designer Delphine Manivet. I ADORE her dress collection, and would love to wear one of her dresses if I ever tie the knot. She also makes beautiful lace veils that fit like skull caps. 

Anyway, these images are from the 'Bride photos' section of her website, and I think they really sum up the look and feel of how I imagine the 'Little Wing bride' to be...

 (Above: I love this)





And on a getting-carried-away fun note I would totally have this playing in the church instead of the traditional choral music... I'm serious.



2 comments:

Froucy said...

have you seen Angelina Jolie's wedding look in The Good Shepard? I know its not little wing but since we were on the subject I thought I would share!

Also yesterday I learnt that brides have only been wearing white since Queen Victoria's reign and before that brides wore blue. You probs knew that already but I love the idea of brides wearing blue

Froucy said...

SHEPHERD!