Sunday 5 June 2011

Birthday banter

My birthday is on Tuesday so as it's a school night I had a little shindig on Saturday night. What a fun night it was, a great turnout of great people in some of my favourite places. Thumbs up.

You can't really see in these photos but I am loving the fringed top I wore yesterday. Teamed with trousers of course - for some reason I can't bear to flash any flesh at the moment, in spite of the temperature. But glammed up with my beloved velvet platforms that murder my feet.







I am bloody loving Lucy's red hair.

The boyfriend took me out for dinner tonight which was a nice treat on a Sunday night. I chose TGI Friday's again - I'm a steak and chips kinda girl rather than a wining and dining kinda girl! And they played You Shook Me All Night Long while we ate woo woo!

A very bad and blurry dirty mirrored attempt at an outfit shot. Not exciting at all but I felt rather french with a dash of leopard print. I love these pony skin-type heels, my boyfriend bought them for me for Christmas a few years ago. I can't walk very well in them at all but dammit I wear them anyway. Excuse the water spillage on my knee. And the bra on show - I'm messy.

I'd also like to point out the framed Keith photo poking out in the background. Lucy got me a copy of Italian men's Vogue at Christmas with the idea for me to frame the photos of Keith that featured in it. This is the first one I've framed and the black M&S frame I already had is just perfect with it. Thanks Frouce :).


1 comment:

Leigh said...

happy birthday!!!!! hope it was great! seemed like you had fun that night! i also love your outfit-great shoes! :)

thelibertybelleblog.blogspot.com