Monday 1 August 2011

It's all happening


Had a lovely weekend just gone, shame it wasn't 28 degrees like it was today but never mind! I don't get the English weather, I've been happy in my trusty jeans and jackets it's blazing hot again - wahhh?

So much has cropped up for Little Wing in the last week - I don't know where to start with my to-do list! There are some exciting things in the pipeline and the Little Wing Bridal/Amy Brandon Make Up partnership is underway with a very exciting shoot in the diary for September. Dying to say what it is but September isn't too far away!

So, along with the sunshine, I feel very motivated this week. Had a lovely catch up with my recently married friends at the weekend, they've just come back from their honeymoon in Italy, n'awww!

One of my weekend outfits, I go through phases of living in this tweed jacket and I'm living in it at the moment! 


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Elle, I emailed through the Little Wing website about featuring on the iFashion blog, let me know if you got it.
Love the outfit and your gorgeous hair!

Emma xxx