Sunday 21 August 2011

The Humble Shirt

I really love a good shirt. Last night I had a date night with the boyfriend and it turned into an i-feel-shit-in-everything day, I wanted to snuggle down in my huge fisherman jumper but it was too hot. So in the end as I was already running so late I reached for the shirt, plain cotton with shitty old jeans and a pair of heels (my feet are missing heels :( ), pretty boring and nothing exciting at all but immediately it just works for me and solved the dilemma. Long live the shirt!

We went to see The Inbetweeners movie, we're fans of the series (isn't everyone?) and it lived up to expectations. Very funny and I think I'll go and see it again with mother! Also saw the poster for Conan the Barbarian... think that one is definitly a must-see ;-) x



No comments: