Monday 17 September 2012

I'll be there for you



This weekend brought a special treat in the form of one of my oldest friends Sian's engagement party. The sun shone all day and we had a brilliant time, it was so good to have all the girls together again. I'm very lucky to have such lovely friends. 

I am in love with this pale pink skirt I found recently in H&M. which was a steal at only £20. It looks a lot more expensive and the lace detail is beautiful. The fabric is unusual too, it is almost like a thin felt. I really enjoyed wearing it. When the sun went down and the chill arrived I threw on my Topshop 'Garcon' jumper which I am also having a mad moment for. I fucking love it, and although I packed it as a cover up it actually felt a perfect match for the skirt. Finally, I killed my feet in my bargain Ravel shoes from eBay


1 comment:

eliz said...

I saw that skirt Recently at H&M....a fabulous find...they didn't have my size...if they did I would have grabbed it too