Sunday 8 April 2012

Get your rocks off


My room looks an absolute state...

I had one of those great nights on Friday - we went out for a pub night and end up having an all singing, all dancing blast of a night out until the early hours. We went to our classic, the After Dark (that I've probably mentioned a million times) only this time it was all 60s and 70s classic rock - it was a BLAST! I love my girl friends.

I wore some DIY denim cut offs and a black body - although as we were originally mainly pub drinking I threw a knitted jumper on top to tone it down a little bit. I've had these red stilettos for years but I've recently rediscovered them. They're great for adding a pop of colour, plus they feel a little racyyyy.





1 comment:

Paint it Black said...

Loving the red shoes perfect pop of colour looks like y'all had a fab night xoxo