Sunday 1 April 2012

Blue Jeans


I've been getting a little bored of skinny jeans. Partly because I've put on quite a bit of chunk around my thighs and bum in the last year and so I find them more uncomfortable now but mainly because I've been wearing them with everything ever since I strayed from my penchant for boot cuts and flares in my late teens. So I'm loving my new tapered boyfriend jeans from Topshop. I bought them a little bit big on the waist so they're comfortable rather than tight as I slowly expand, and the slightly baggy legs are much more forgiving. The wash and rips also make for a great pair of jeans. 

The skinnies will stay forever though, most likely. But I might move on to stretch cotton!

1 comment:

Lydia said...

they look really lovely.. & I dunno where that chunk went haha you have a fab figure!! :) x